Just MOT's Limited is an independent vehicle roadworthiness testing business which
operates MOT Test Centres in South East England (see list of locations on left of page).
The Company is licensed by VOSA to test Class IV vehicles, primarily cars, and additionally,
in certain of its Test Centers, Class VII vehicles (primarily medium sized vans being 3,000 to
3,500 kg in gross weight) and/or Class I and II vehicles (motor bikes).
With demand for customer value for money, Just MOT's has now taken a further step and
introduced Vehicle Inspections and periodic safety checks in all branches and Fixed price
servicing at selected branches.
Just MOT's business formula is very simple:
- to carry out solely the government's vehicle inspection tests, known as the ´MOT Test´,
- to do no repair work,
- to ensure that the customer is confident that he or she is getting an unbiased and independent assessment of their vehicle's roadworthiness, and
- to provide an efficient, friendly and courteous service to promote a high level of repeat business.
- to provide unbiased fixed price servicing and inspections.
Being independent means that Just MOT's has no links, of any nature, with any vehicle repair, servicing or spares operation. Accordingly and for a pre-determined fee, customers are given an unbiased and independent assessment of their vehicle's roadworthiness. Should a vehicle fail, the customer receives a list of the items which caused the failure and is then in a position to assess and control the cost of remedying these items.
Just MOT's Limited was incorporated in 1995 and, initially, operated a number of franchised MOT Test Centers. However, it was decided, at an early stage, to move from franchised operations to fully owned Test Centres. The Company now has no franchise operations.
Just MOT's opened its first five wholly owned Test Centres in 2001 and 2002. In 2007 the Company's expansion was re-commenced with the opening of a sixth and then subsequent Test Centers.
- Chief Executive - Tony Perfect
- Finance - Peter Coats
- Area Managers - Brian Howlett and Barrie-Jon Waters & Dan Luckhurst
- Development Consultant - Danny Pettitt
Just MOT’s Locations in the South East